C.O.P.T.S. has supported over 12 hospitals and has helped in treating over 165,000 patients.
Through the generosity of its donors, COPTS supports various medical projects and hospitals in Egypt. Some of these include the following:
St Mary and Abo Sefain Hospital (EL Hagana Area)
Medical services of the highest standard are provided to underprivileged residents of Hagana, either free of charge or for a greatly reduced sum. Services include dialysis treatments and newborn incubators.
Ain Shamas Specialist Hospital (Dar El Shefa)
Another landmark not-for-profit medical facility where a very high standard of care is provided.
St John Hospital ( Damanhour)
This hospital is uniquely committed to providing better healthcare to the community, regardless of their faith. The hospital aims to become an academic and medical research centre.
- Malawy Hospital
- El Salam Hospital Habet El Henta
- El Menya Hospital Kidney Dialysis
- The Happy Heart Foundation and support of the mentally disabled and dumb and deaf.
- Cancer Hospital Heliopolis
- Cancer Hospital Helwan
- Masr El Moheba Hospital Bany Mazar
- Mgahgah Hospital Fr Rouis Wadid
- Lybrasy Village
- Drug Rehab unit Wady El natron Anba Mousa
- Batmos Hospital Bishop Botros,
- And Saint Verena College