Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting COPTS. website. This website may be available through other addresses or channels.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, ‘COPTS.’ (and ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) means COPTIC CARE RELIFE FUNDS PTY LTD:
By accessing this site, you are deemed to have read and are bound to the unconditional acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions set out below
The information contained within the site has been provided as complete and in good faith without any express or implied warranty and is subject to change and is as up-to-date as our resources permit.
The information about services and the activities of COPTS. are specific and relevant, and are as up-to-date as advised.
Terms & Conditions
- COPTS reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without notification of change.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered) appearing on this website (“Intellectual Property”) belong to COPTS. exclusively, or is licensed to COPTS., unless otherwise indicated. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants any right and/or licence for you to use or otherwise deal with any one or more elements of Intellectual Property except as expressly authorised in writing by COPTS..
- All intellectual property rights in and to all logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations, owned by COPTS. and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this site are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission from COPTS..
- As a condition of use of COPTS. Website, you undertake not to use any of the material on this website in a way that:
- is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- is used to impersonate any person or COPTS.;
- is used to create content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise infringes the copyrights of COPTS.; or
- breaches the copyright or intellectual property of a third party
- Transmission of any virus, spyware or other harmful malware or component is prohibited. COPTS. makes no warranties or representations that access to COPTS. website will be secure and free from viruses.
- The information on this site has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on the Service and Organisation of COPTS..
- Information on services of COPTS. provided on this website is provided for the generic assistance of the public. The information on this website should in no way be interpreted as professional advice, instruction or opinion on your personal circumstances. Please contact an appropriate health or social services professional for advice specific to your situation. We make no representations or warranties that the information provided on COPTS. website is complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date or suitable for any particular purpose.
- The COPTS. website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites and/or the actions or inactions of the owners/operators of such websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation by COPTS. or an endorsement of the views expressed within them, unless expressly stated so
- In no event will COPTS. be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of revenue, opportunity or reputation), or any loss or damage of any kind arising from loss of data, information or funds arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. We are not liable for any errors, omissions or defects in the material on COPTS website
- You will indemnify COPTS. if it suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the COPTS website
- The COPTS. website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the COPTS. website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the COPTS. website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access the COPTS website